WordPress Security Services
Online security is not an issue you can ignore and security issues are only becoming a larger issue for anyone on the web.
WordPress is open source which means that everyone, including hackers with a malicious intent, can scour the source code looking for holes in its security. Let us help you prepare and defend against them.
Our WordPress security service using state-of-the-art software will…
- Constantly scan your posts, pages, comments and plugins for malware URL’s
- Show you what has changed in your infected files
- Show you all your traffic in real-time giving you situational awareness to help your security decision making.
- Separate human and crawler traffic intelligently.
- Show you detailed data on traffic including reverse DNS lookups and city level geolocation.
- Block fake Googlebots and aggressive crawlers
- Block brute-force login attacks
- Protect your site against scrapers
- View top content consumers and Page Not Found errors (404)
- Scan for DNS changes
- Includes a complete firewall with options to rate limit or block attackers and manage blocked IPs
- Scan core files against repository versions for changes
- Scan theme files against repository versions for changes
- Scan plugin files against repository versions for changes
- Scan for signatures of known malicious files
- Scan file contents for backdoors, trojans and suspicious code
- Scan posts for known dangerous URLs and suspicious content
- Scan comments for known dangerous URLs and suspicious content
- Scan for out of date plugins, themes and WordPress versions
- Check the strength of passwords
- Monitor disk space